General Rules and Information
- Eligibility: Players MUST be at least 15 years old. At least one player MUST be a resident of Saline County or a member at one of the three Salina courses.
- Cost: $180 – if both players are members of at least one course. $200 – if one player is not a member of at least one course. (Muni membership minimum of Bronze level)
- Divisions: There will be 3 divisions: Open, Senior (both players +/= 50)
- Tees: • Open Division- Blue Tees at all courses • Senior Division- Reds at Muni; Whites at GL & SCC
- Friday round you are responsible for making your own tee time. No tee times after 5:00pm. Pairings will be made for the Saturday round and play will begin between 7:30-8:00AM.
- Entries are due by June 20 th, 2021 and will be limited to the first 68 teams. Entries may be mailed to SCGA, PO Box 1083, Salina, KS 67402-1083 or emailed to email@example.com. Payment may be mailed or sent via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tournament will be flighted after the second round. Winnings may be adjusted based upon the number of teams in each flight.
- Tee times and results will be posted on salinecountygolf.com. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Eric Holmes at 785-342-0593.
- Schedule: a. Friday – Salina Muni – Make your own tee time b. Saturday – GreatLIFE – Tee times starting between 7:30-8:00 AM c. Sunday – Salina Country Club – Tee times starting between 7:30-8:00 AM