General Rules and Information
- Eligibility: Players MUST be at least 15 years old. At least one player MUST be a resident of Saline County or a member at one of the three Salina courses.
- Cost: $100/player if player is a member of at least one course; or $125/player – if player is not a member of at least one course (Muni membership minimum of Bronze level).
- Registration: Online registration is required at Salinecountygolf.com. Paper entry forms will not be accepted. Entries are due by July 25th and will be limited to the first 64 teams or 128 players.
- Divisions: There will be 3 divisions: Open, Senior (both players +/= 50)
- Tees: Open Division- Blue Tees at all courses Senior Division- Reds at Muni; Whites at GL & SCC
- Friday round you are responsible for making your own tee time. No tee times after 5:00pm. Pairings will be made for the Saturday round and play will begin between 7:30-8:00AM.
- Tournament will be flighted after the second round. Winnings may be adjusted based upon the number of teams in each flight.
- Tee times and results will be posted on salinecountygolf.com. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Eric Holmes at 785-342-0593.
- Schedule: Friday – Salina Municipal – Make your own tee time, Saturday – GREATLife – Tee times starting between 7:30-8:00 AM, Sunday – Salina Country Club – Tee times starting between 7:30-8:00 AM